POS 409 Week 2 Post-Assessment
- Which of the following are the specific group of assemblies required for a program to compile?
- Which of the following is a feature that allows a developer to know what changes have been made and by whom in the GitHub repository?
- Which method allows the programmer to code the BCL once and use it across all supported application verticals?
- What platform will help you to optimally utilize physical resources to scale up, down, and out during the times when the resources are required?
- Which of the following is an inclusive collection of APIs used for the creation of programs focused on a specific vertical?
- Which of the following is a package manager for .NET that helps developers create and consume packages?
- Why is PCL taken into consideration?
- With the help of which annotation method does ASP.NET decide which Web API method responds to which request?
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.