WEB 436 Week 4 Team Learning Assignment Team Blog
Use Dreamweaver® CC® to create a 3-screen blog website for your team. Embellish it with your own images and content.
- Each team member should have their own blog page
- A home page is provided with a short article of what the blog is about.
- An about page with a 1-paragraph bio for each member of the blog
- The blog pages should be linked together.
Alternatively, you may use an online website development tool like WordPress or Wix to create your website. Both have free options and can be a good alternative if you do not have access to Dreamweaver. Please remember to publish the website OR you can give me the user name and password to access your website.
Include a home and an about page.
Create Each team members blog page should have at least one blog entry. Each team member should have a different blog entry. Choose one of blog entries below.
- A blog post on how blogging can be used for e-commerce.
- A blog post on how blogs can be useful in the mobile environment.
- A blog post on how blogs can be useful for search engine optimization.
- A blog post about why blogs are important for e-commerce.
Note: Not all topics must be covered, however, there should not be a duplicate topic used on member pages. Each team member should take one topic.
Design and Structure Requirements
- Each blog post should be accompanied by 1 image.
- Each blog entry should use good grammar, usage, and spelling.
Save the website files to a ZIP file or Submit a Word document with the URL for the blog if you used WordPress or Wix to create the blog.
Submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.