VCT 241 Week 3 Individual Assignment Incorporating Graphics and Tables
Instructions: Review Lesson 6, "Organizing Information Using Tables" of InDesign CC Digital Classroom. Continue working with this lesson, save another copy of your document as id0602_work.indd, and complete the following:
- Change the paragraph style description, the font, and turn hyphenation off.
- Click the Preview button to see all three tables change as you choose different options.
- Select a cell and give the cell a stroke, then redefine the style in the drop-down menu of the Cell Styles panel to see the global change.
- Change all the fonts and colors in the first table.
- Make new paragraph styles, and apply them.
- Change the attributes of the four sections of cells you used.
- Make a new set of cell styles, apply them to the first table, and then create a table style from that table.
- Apply your new table style to the other two tables. Zip your InDesign® document as id02LASTNAME_work.zip, and submit using the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.