VCT 241 Week 2 Individual Assignment Applying Text Formatting and Styles
Instructions: Review Lesson 3, "Working with and Formatting Text," of InDesign CC Digital Classroom. Continue with this lesson, and complete the following:
- Starting on page 1, navigate through the document and apply styles to all text, including body, byline, drop cap, and headline.
- Change the color of the body text and redefine the style.
- Turn on Show Text Threads, and use the Selection tool to select the linked text frames on page 5.
- Create a new page at the end of the document, and drag the frames to the new page.
- Return to page 2 and see if the story jump automatically updates.
- Make a new headline box on page 7, and type in a fictitious headline.
- Format the headline using the headline style as a starting point. You may need to adjust the size depending on how many words you enter. Zip your InDesign® document as id03LASTNAME_work.zip and submit using the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.