Social networking and social engineering are two of the largest and most frequent IT Security risks at your company. The CIO wants a Microsoft® PowerPoint® Awareness presentation for the of Senior IT employees. This presentation will be shown at all company locations.
The objectives of this presentation are to:
- Describe social engineeing and social networking
- Describe risks associated with social networking
- Describe risks associated with social engineering
- Technical and administrative controls you recommend to mitigate social engineering risk
Create a 4- to 6-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on Awareness. Include the following:
- Content for each of the objectives
- Detailed slide notes including analysis of each concept or term listed in each slide. Each slide must include detailed slide notes supported by one or more supporting references. The references must be cited in the slide notes.
- References used to support your presentation, including a minimum of two outside academic references in addition to course textbooks and videos. Your references must be shown in a references slide at the end of your presentation.
- Neither the title slide nor the references slide are included in the required slide count.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.