SOC 262 Week 5 Individual Assignment the Nature of Racial and Ethnic Relationships in the U.S. Today
Instructions: Create a PowerPoint® presentation of 9 to 12 slides. In the 2000 census, people of mixed-race were allowed to select more than one race for their racial category. This change reflected a national increase in:
- The acceptance of interracial couples
- The number of interracial relationships (formal and informal)
- The number of individuals who identify with two or more races. Consider the following:
- How does this change reflect racial and ethnic diversity in the US, racial tolerance and the future of race relationships in the U.S.? Include in the presentation:
- An introductory and conclusion slide
- References, including at least four references beyond the textbook (they can be others from the class) • Extensive speaker notes Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines. Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.