PSY 250 ENTIRE COURSE
PSY 250 Week 1 Individual Assignment Personality and the Psychoanalytic Perspective Worksheet
Instructions: Resource: "Theories of Personality" Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation Complete the University of Phoenix Material: Personality and the Psychoanalytic Perspective Worksheet. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
PSY 250 Week 2 Individual Assignment Psychoanalytic-Social Personality Perspective
Instructions: Respond to the following questions in 175 to 260 words each:
- What makes the psychoanalytic-social perspective of personality unique?
- What are the main components of each of the psychoanalytic-social personality theories? What are some of the main differences between theories?
- Choose one of the psychoanalytic-social personality theories, and apply it to your own life. Explain your own personality and personality development through this theory. Format any citations according to APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
PSY 250 Week 3 Individual Assignment Personality Traits
Instructions: Locate and take a free online assessment that uses the Big Five personality factors. Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper describing your personality traits based on your findings from the Big Five assessment tool. Include the following in your paper:
- Summarize your results.
- Propose solutions for working with other personality types using the information from the Big Five assessment and the underlying principles of trait theories.
- Describe how your results from the assessment compare to the 16 personality factors. Explain how your results are relative to genetics. Include an introduction and conclusion, and cite at least two sources other than your textbook. Format your paper according to APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
PSY 250 Week 4 Individual Assignment Behavioral and Social-Cognitive Approaches to Forming Habits
Instructions: Create a 12- to 15-slide presentation analyzing the formation of habits using behavioral and social-cognitive approaches. Your presentation should cover the following areas:
- Analyze one of your habits. How did you develop this habit? Were there role models for this habit? Which people influenced the adoption of this habit?
- Why do you continue it? Has there been a time when you have attempted to break this habit?
- Use the behavioral personality theory to explain why you have this habit.
- Describe components of social-cognitive theory that explain why the habit formed.
- Develop a plan that applies operant conditioning to change this habit.
- Between the behavioral and social-cognitive theories, which one do you find best explains your personality? Include detailed speaker notes on each slide, along with title and reference slides. Provide 3 to 4 references. Format any citations in your presentation according to APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
PSY 250 Week 5 Individual Assignment Person-Situation Interactions
Instructions: Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper analyzing the humanistic approaches to personality. Your paper should cover the following areas:
- Compare person-centered theory with Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
- Use Maslow's hierarchy of needs to discuss the extent to which growth needs influence personality formation.
- Outline the main components of person-centered theory that contribute to personality development.
- Identify which theory you relate to most, and explain why. Include an introduction and conclusion in your paper. Format your paper according to APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.