PRG 420 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Learning Team: Reusability
In the real world, an entire program is rarely written from scratch. It is
very likely that there are classes or functions that already exist. The key
to using these existing modules successfully depends on how modular
the classes or functions are written.
In this Learning Team assignment, your mission is to take a section of
one team member's Week Four program and replace a similar section
of another team member's Week Four program.
Submit the following deliverables for this Learning Team assignment:
- A 700- to 1050-word paper describing the following:
- How the two programs were selected
- The process of identifying the classes or functions for replacement
- The changes needed to make the final Java™ application program
- The final Java™ application program
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.