PRG 420 Week 4 Individual Assignment Salesperson Java™ Application Part III
Modify the Week Three Java application using NetBeans IDE to meet
these additional and changed business requirements:
- The application will now compare the total annual compensation of at
least two salespersons.
- It will calculate the additional amount of sales that each salesperson
must achieve to match or exceed the higher of the two earners.
- The application should ask for the name of each salesperson being
The Java application should also meet these technical requirements:
- The application should have at least one class, in addition to the
application's controlling class.
- The source code must demonstrate the use of Array or ArrayList.
- There should be proper documentation in the source code.
Submit your Java application file using the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.