PRG 420 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Salesperson Java™ Application Part II
Modify the Week Two Java application using NetBeans IDE to meet
these additional and changed business requirements:
- The company has recently changed its total annual compensation
policy to improve sales.
- A salesperson will continue to earn a fixed salary of 35,750. The
current sales target for every salesperson is $125,250.
- The sales incentive will only start when 80% of the sales target is
met. The current commission is 12% of total sales.
- If a salesperson exceeds the sales target, the commission will
increase based on an acceleration factor. The acceleration factor is
- The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it
should display the total annual compensation.
- The application should also display a table of potential total annual
compensation that the salesperson could have earned, in $5000
increments above the salesperson's annual sales, until it reaches 50%
above the salesperson's annual sales.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.