PRG 420 Week 2 Individual Weekly Learning Team: Quality Control Sheet
Resource: Excel® scoring instrument
Create a quality control (QC) sheet based on the scoring instrument.
The QC sheet will be used later in this course to evaluate team
members' programs. As a team, share your ideas with each other and
create one common QC sheet that your team will use. Your final QC
sheet should be compiled in Microsoft® Excel® and must include the
- Areas to enter the evaluator's name, the name of the program being
evaluated, and the date the program is received.
- A set of detailed criteria for evaluation based on the scoring
- The values assigned to each component of the evaluation based on
the scoring instrument.
- Areas for detailed evaluation comments.
- Other elements as appropriate.
Submit your team's final QC sheet using the Assignment Files tab.
SupportingMaterial:Excel Scoring Sheet
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.