PRG 420 Week 2 Individual Assignment Individual: Salesperson Java™ Application Part I
Write a Java application using NetBeans Integrated Development
Environment (IDE) that calculates the total annual compensation of a
salesperson. Consider the following factors:
- A salesperson will earn a fixed salary of $35,750.
- A salesperson will also receive a commission as a sales incentive.
Commission is a percentage of the salesperson's annual sales. The
current commission is 12% of total sales.
- The total annual compensation is the fixed salary plus the
The Java application should meet these technical requirements:
- The application should have at least one class, in addition to the
application's controlling class (a controlling class is where the main
- There should be proper documentation in the source code.
- The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it
should display the total annual compensation.
Submit your Java application file using the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.