PRG 218 Week 3 Individual Assignment Coding: Loops
Instructions: PURPOSE: To gain hands-on experience composing, linking, compiling and running C++ programs. DELIVERABLES: while.cpp, sentinel.cpp, dowhile.cpp, for.cpp, and nested.cpp.
- Loops and Files of Starting Out with C++ from Control Structures Through Objects Read through the lab materials, and complete the following labs in the "Loops and Files" document:
- Lab 5.1, "Working with the while Loop:
- Lab 5.2, "Working with the do-while Loop"
- Lab 5.3, "Working with the for Loop"
- Lab 5.4, "Nested Loops" (Exercise 1 only) Note: Instead of opening existing files, you are required type the C++ source code yourself for each C++ program as noted in the lab materials. Also, you will create a project each week for each C++ program you write. After you complete all four labs, you will have created five C++ programs: while.cpp, sentinel.cpp, dowhile.cpp, for.cpp, and nested.cpp. Zip the five source files into a single ZIP file named PRG218_Week3_YourName.zip. Submit your ZIP file using the Assignment Files tab.
IDE OPTION 1: Microsoft Visual Studio installed in WK1. IDE OPTION 2: ISO complaint C++ IDE such as http://cpp.sh/
If convenient, Zip the four source files into a single ZIP file named PRG218_Week3_YourName. Submit your ZIP file using the Assignment Files tab. The Grading Guide is available for this assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.