PRG 218 Week 2 Individual Assignment Coding: Expressions
Instructions: PURPOSE: To gain hands-on experience composing, linking, compiling and running C++ programs. DELIVERABLES: name.cpp, circlearea.cpp, rectanglearea.cpp, and stringchar.cpp.
- Introduction to the C++ Programming Language of Starting Out with C++ from Control Structures Through Objects
Read through the lab materials, and complete the following labs in the "Introduction to the C++ Programming Language Process" document:
- Lab 2.1, "Working with the count Statement"
- Lab 2.2, "Working with Constants, Variables, and Arithmetic Operators"
- Lab 2.3, "Rectangle Area and Perimeter"
- Lab 2.4, "Working with Characters and Strings"
IDE OPTION 1: Microsoft Visual Studio installed in WK1. IDE OPTION 2: ISO compliant C++ IDE such as http://cpp.sh/
Note: Instead of opening existing files, you are required type the C++ source code yourself for each C++ program as noted in the lab materials. Also, you will create a project each week for each C++ program you write. After you complete all four labs, you will have created four C++ programs: name.cpp, circlearea.cpp, rectanglearea.cpp, and stringchar.cpp. If convenient, Zip the four source files into a single ZIP file named PRG218_Week2_YourName. Submit your ZIP file using the Assignment Files tab. The Grading Guide is available for this assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.