PRG 211 Week 3 Individual Assignment University Project: Using Selection and Iteration II
Instructions: The university would like to remind students to pick-up their books at the bookstore if they choose not to have books delivered. Revise the website program to reflect the following changes:
- Prompt the student for the number of courses being taken
- Use a for loop to prompt the student for the price of each book based upon the number of classes being taken
- After the price of each book has been entered, display the total price of the books
- Prompt the user for the following shipping options: delivery or pick-up
- Use an if-then-else statement to add the charges to the total price if the shipping charges are greater than 0
- If there are shipping charges, display the total charges and shipping date
- If there are no shipping charges, display the total charges and a message indicating that the books can be picked up at the bookstore Create a 1/2- to 1-page document containing pseudocode based on the revised program needs. Create a 1-page flowchart based on the algorithm for the revised program needs. Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.