POS 410 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment SQL Accounting Database Report
Instructions: Finalize the following Learning Team assignment you have been working on throughout the course. Add the records from the data sheet for Week Four. Split the records between all team members so each team member is writing a portion of the SQL code for this week. Each team member is to execute the code for creating the database, the table, and the final result set. Take a screenshot of the code and results from above and paste into a Word document. Save all code in a separate Notepad file. Create the query for the Final Chart of Accounts report to be created in SQL Server® Data Tools. Create a Chart of Accounts report using SQL Server Data Tools Every member of the team will each create the SQL database Chart of Accounts report and then select one to represent the team for submission. (The report will display all fields with a break based on the first two digits of the account number and subtotal of the balance field at each break, and a grand total at the end of the report.) Select one Chart of Accounts report with your team to represent the team's final report. Update the Team Project Plan with who did each task for this week and submit with the Week Five assignment.
Submission of Individual and Learning Team Assignments for each assignment, make sure that you provide a single MS Word document that contains the following items:
- A title page including your name. Your name should also be included in the header of the documents. 1. For Learning Teams, simply include your team name in the header. However, each team member's name should be on the title page.
- All SQL query statements (copy and paste from your query editor). Code is to be manually typed. Due to the large volume of records associated with the Learning Team assignment; the import function may be used.
- Copy and paste the results, or provide a screen shot of the resulting views. (Select *)
- Results will include the execution status statement results
- A short analysis of the query (at least two complete sentences) stating if the query executed as expected Submit your document to the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.