POS 410 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Create Database/Tables/Inserts
Instructions: Add the records from the data sheet for Week Three. Split the records between all team members so each team member is writing a portion of the SQL code for this week. Each team member needs to execute the code creating the database, the table, and the final result set. Take screenshots of the fully executed code. Each student to create the full database with everyone's records. Select all the records in the Chart of Accounts Table and display. Take a screenshot of the executed code and the results. Update the Team Project Plan with who did each task for this week and submit with the Week Three assignment.
Submission of Individual and Learning Team Assignments For each assignment, make sure that you provide a single MS Word document that contains the following items:
- A title page including your name. Your name should also be included in the header of the documents. 1. For Learning Teams, simply include your team name in the header. However, each team member's name should be on the title page.
- All SQL query statements (copy and paste from your query editor). Code is to be manually typed. Due to the large volume of records associated with the Learning Team assignment; the import function may be used.
- Copy and paste the results, or provide a screen shot of the resulting views. (Select *)
- Results will include the execution status statement results
- A short analysis of the query (at least two complete sentences) stating if the query executed as expected Submit your document to the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.