POS 410 Week 3 Individual Assignment Data Changes and SQL Statements
Instructions: Complete the following sections of "Windows Server Pro: Install and Configure" in TestOut Instructions: Enter new records into the Employee and the Job Title tables for workers identified in the Week Three Data Sheet in the materials. Take screenshots of the fully executed code. Select the records from the Job Title Table and display all the records. Take a screenshot of the code and the output display. Select the records from the Employee Table and display all the records. Take a screenshot of the code and the output display. Use the database and tables developed in the Weeks One, Two, and Three Individual assignments to complete the following:
- Increase all employees' salaries with the selected EEO-1 classification by 5.5% percent.
- Increase all other employees' salaries by 4.9% percent.
- Choose an employee from the Employee table and delete that employee.
- Alter the Job Title table to change all job titles from "Bagger" to "Customer Representative".
- Alter the Job Title table to change all job titles from "Cashier" to "Checker".
- Using the HAVING command, how many positions have more than 2 employees? (e.g. Checker, 3).
Submission of Individual and Learning Team Assignments For each assignment, make sure that you provide a single MS Word document that contains the following items:
- A title page including your name. Your name should also be included in the header of the documents. 1. For Learning Teams, simply include your team name in the header. However, each team member's name should be on the title page.
- All SQL query statements (copy and paste from your query editor). Code is to be manually typed. Due to the large volume of records associated with the Learning Team assignment; the import function may be used.
- Copy and paste the results, or provide a screen shot of the resulting views. (Select *)
- Results will include the execution status statement results
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.