POS 409 Week 5 Individual Assignment Present an Overview of C# Programming
Instructions: Assume the role of an IT manager that is asked to present an overview of C# programming. Prepare an 8- to 10-slide presentation with speaker notes or an audio recording/podcast containing the following content:
- Highlights of C# syntax
- Overview of mathematical operators and a coding fragment sample
- Overview of loops and a coding fragment sample
- Overview of conditional expressions and a coding fragment sample
- Databases versus text files
- Overview of exceptions, errors, and debugging
- Explanation the benefits of LINQ in C# programming. Including how LINQ compares to other query languages such as SQL and XQuery
- A conclusion slide that contains at least three important tips for C# programmers that you have gained over the last four weeks.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.