POS 409 Week 3 Post Assessment
- Which of the following methods returns an array of stringobjects that represents the name of the files and directories in the specified directory?
- Which static method of the directory class returns an array of string objects that represent the names of the files and directories in the specified directory?
- What features of the ASP.NET Web Forms make it prior to any other ASP.NET flavors?
- Which of the following statements is true about the Itemsstate type?
- Which of the following classes exposes events that an application can catch when changes occur in the locations?
- What are the correct ways to create a TextBox(player1TextBox) server side control in an ASP.NET Web Form (ASPX) file?
- Which of the following lines of code is the correct way to create a StreamWriter object directly from a file named Log.txt?
- Which of the following members opens the file with the stream positioned at the end of the file?
- Which of the following states is within a single page only?
- Which of the following exceptions is thrown by the read()method on failure?
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.