POS 408 Week 3 Individual Assignment Enhanced Home Utility Auditing Program
Design, implement, test, and debug a Visual Basic® Windows Forms (WinForm) program to create an enhanced home utility auditing program based on Week Two. The program will display exactly one Form (window) on the screen. Conform to my published VB coding standards. The user should be able to accomplish the following:
- Enter the cost per kilowatt-hour.
- Select from this exact list of home appliances (note that the washer also uses water)
- Hair Dryer
- Electric Wok
- Enter the power needed in kilowatts (kW) for the selected appliance.
- Enter the number of hours used per day for the selected appliance.
- If the washer is selected, enter both the number of gallons of water used by the washer per hour and the cost per gallon. The program should do the following:
- Validate that the data entered has the correct format, and is within a reasonable range.
- When the user presses your "calculate" button, calculate and display the cost for operating a home appliance
- Create a listing area to display each of the following for each appliance entered:
- Home appliance
- Number of hours per day
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.