POS 408 Week 2 Individual Assignment Individual: Adding Variables
Instructions: The Software Development Company now requests you build a C# program to collect information on software developers. For this week's assignment, build on the Week One Individual Assignment, "Console Display Message," by allowing the user to enter one software developer's name, ZIP Code, and monthly gross pay. After the user has entered the data, the program should display on the console the software developer's name, ZIP Code, monthly gross pay, and taxes paid for that month. Taxes are set at 7% of the monthly gross pay.
Using Visual Studio® and C# programming concepts, write a program to meet the specifications of the company's request. The program should have the following characteristics:
- Compile and Execute without errors
- Meets specifications by displaying on the console a welcome message along with the following information:
- Software developer name
- Zip Code
- Gross monthly pay
- Logic flow is clear, concise, and effective
- User inputs and outputs should be clear on screen
- The program code should laid out with appropriate indentation to show program structure
- Identifiers logically describe use
- Naming conventions are consistent
- Comments and headers to explain processing that is not obvious Constraints for assignments in this course: Collect all data and store it as the user enters it. When all the data is collected, display the data and any calculated data on the console. Data displayed on the console must be correctly labelled so that the user will be able to understand what it means. After all data has been displayed, the program will prompt the user to press ENTER to continue, and will allow the program to finish (and the console to close), only after the user has pressed the key to dismiss the program. Zip your Visual Studio® solution project folder so it can be submitted for grading. In Visual Studio®, you can locate the folder with your solution by left clicking on the solution node in the Solution Explorer. Look at the Properties window to find the folder name in the Path property. Locate this folder in File Explorer and zip the folder. Submit your ZIP file using Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.