POS 408 Week 1 Individual Assignment Individual: Console Display Message
Instructions: The Software Development Company wants to develop software for internal use. The company hired you to develop a Visual Studio® C# .NET Framework (not .NET Core) Console Application displaying a Software Development Company Welcome message on the console. Using Visual Studio® and relating C# programming concepts, write a program that displays a welcome message on the console. Review debugging in Lesson 2, "An Introduction to C# and .NET" of the Pluralsight course C# Fundamentals with Visual Studio 2015. Demonstrate basic debugging capabilities by inserting breakpoints in the code. Run the program in debug mode and provide a screenshot showing the use of the breakpoints. The program should have the following characteristics:
- Compile and Execute without errors
- Meets specifications by displaying a welcome message on the console
- Logic flow is clear, concise, and effective
- User inputs and outputs should be clear on screen
- Appropriate indentation to logically illustrate program structure
- Identifiers logically describe use
- Naming conventions are consistent
- Comments and headers to explain processing that is not obvious Constraint: After the welcome message has been displayed, the program shall prompt the user to press ENTER to continue, and shall allow the program to finish (and the console to close), only after the user has pressed the key to dismiss the program. Zip your Visual Studio® project folder into a ZIP file with your name in the file name. In Visual Studio®, you can locate the folder with your solution by left clicking on the solution node in the Solution Explorer. Look at the Properties window to find the folder name in the Path property. Locate this folder in File Explorer and zip the folder. Submit your ZIP file using Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.