POL 110 Week 2 Individual Assignment Overview of the U.S. Congress Essay
Instructions: Write a 525- to 700-word essay that provides an overview of the U.S. Congress and addresses the following:
- Differences between the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate
- Powers granted to the U.S. Congress under the U.S. Constitution
- The checks and balances the U.S. Congress has vis-à-vis the Presidency and the Judiciary
- Organization of political parties as well as leadership roles in each house. such as Speaker of the House and Senate Majority Leader
- The steps involved in a bill becoming a law Format your essay consistent with APA guidelines. Submit your completed essay using the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.