PHL 215 Week 3 Individual Assignment Epistemology/Metaphysics Schools Paper
Epistemology/Metaphysics Schools Paper Instructions: Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper based upon a choice of two of the following schools:
- Skepticism (Epistemology)
- Rationalism (Epistemology)
- Empiricism (Epistemology)
- Idealism (Metaphysical definition)
- Materialism (Metaphysics)
- Dualism (Metaphysics) Address the following:
- Trace the historical development of your choices.
- Identify the main contributors of each school of thought.
- Provide at least two examples of real-life applications for one of the schools you chose.
- Include a minimum of two sources outside of the course text.
- Do not confuse philosophical "Materialism" with a desire to own more cars, land, or money. Format your paper and documentation consistent with APA guidelines. Document any ideas, facts, or definitions borrow from any sources, whether paraphrased or directly quoted. Submit your paper to the Plagiarism Checker in the Center for Writing Excellence. Post your assignment and Turnitin report to the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.