NSG 511 Week 2 Individual Weekly Structural Framework Analysis
Structural Framework Analysis
Organizations typically define their guiding principles through mission,
vision, and values. Health care organizations often base their
philosophy and care models in theory.
Locate your organization's nursing philosophy and theoretical
foundation for the nursing model.
Include the website address or a document identifying the health
system you are analyzing for faculty member review.
Note: If you do not have access to a model, use the internet to search
the phrase "care delivery model" to find one that is appropriate for this
Analyze the theoretical foundation of the framework by considering:
- theoretical underpinnings, including the conceptual model,
philosophy, and metaparadigm
- how the foundation illustrates a conceptual or operational definition
of nursing theory
- if it is a conceptual definition, create an operational definition
- the empirical indicators and how they are measured
Cite a minimum of three APA formatted references.
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 18- to 20-slide presentation with speaker's notes (minimum 100
words per content slide) Provide a Word document containing the
speaker's notes for the Instructor to submit to Turn it In.
- 875-word minimum paper
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
SupportingMaterial:Structural Framework Analysis Grading Rubric
Linked Objectives: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.