Think about the clinical environment where you work or one in which you previously worked. The propossal must be realistic and focused on a actual (or researched) unit level problem.
Identify opportunities for waste reduction. Consider the following:
- Setting: administrative, operational, clinical
- Efficiency [what are the operational benefits?]
- Value to patient [How does the change project Impact/Improve patient care].
- May Use the Topic of: Disaster Preparedness or Event Management (Such as current SARS-CoV-2 Pandemic)
Develop a Change Project Proposal and Suggest process changes to improve the situation.
Write a 175-minimum word communication [APA Format] to front-line staff and nurse leaders explaining your findings and propossal. Format: Use APA 7th edition (format), cite, and reference your work.
The proposal outline is as follows:
- Proposal Title - Description.
- Recommendations supported by evidence.
- Measureable Outcomes.
Value Added Process Example:
The use of only value-added processes and elimination of waste to create a leaner, more efficient process that meets the needs of customers
· 1) Eliminate waste
· 2) Retain only value-added activities
· 3) Concentrate on improving value-added activities
· 4) Respond to the voice of the customer
· 5) Optimize processes across the organization
· Applications: improve operational aspects of HC delivery; improve clinical patient care processes
Develop a 7- to 10-slide presentation for your department that educates leaders and staff about your topic. Include speaker notes on each slide (speaker notes section). Must include a reference slide(s). Format the references using APA format.
Submit your presentation and communication.
APA 7th Edition Sample Paper, Template, and Power Point Sample.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.