NSG 416 Week 2 Individual Assignment Knowing in Practice
Instructions: Jean Watson's influence on nursing practice is significant. As all theorists do, she has a perspective through which she views nursing care and practice. This activity will help frame the guiding principles of University of Phoenix curriculum through the application of theory based thinking. Describe the five patterns of knowledge and how they can be applied in nursing practice. Summarize the main points of Jean Watson's theory of human caring, including the 10 carative factors. Determine how Jean Watson views the following patterns of knowledge:
- Empirical knowledge (the science)
- Esthetic knowledge (the art)
- Ethical knowing (what constitutes good actions for that patient)
- Personal knowing (nurse-patient relationship) Explain which pattern(s) are more evident or easier to apply in Watson's theory of human caring, citing specific examples to support your explanation. Reflect on how you may (or do) use caring science in practice and cite a practice scenario in which you could or do apply the theory to patient care. Cite a minimum of two sources in text and include a page or slide with APA-formatted references, depending on how you format your assignment. Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 15- to 20-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes
- 1,050- to 1,225-word paper
- Another format approved by your instructor Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What format is this assignment?
Hope you are doing well and Safe!
Both Formats are available so kindly mention at the time of purchase which format you want.
Please do let me know in case of any other questions.
You can Mail us directly at email@example.com
Does this assignment include a power point ?