NSG 302 Week 3 Individual Assignment Building Tribes
Instructions: Watch the TEDxUSC talk, "Tribal Leadership," from this week's Electronic Reserve Readings. Consider the following questions as you watch the video:
- What tribes do you belong to?
- Are you a tribal leader?
- Are you moving your tribes forward?
- Thinking about your workplace, what stage do you think your tribe is in?
- What values does your tribe have? With your Learning Team, discuss how you can connect and unite people around common values to improve patient care. Collaborate with your Learning team to synthesize your ideas and create one of the following:
- 10- to 12-slide presentation
- 1- to 2-minute podcast
- 15-minute video presentation
- 430-word paper
- another format approved by your instructor Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Week 3: Building Tribes
Content: 4 points possible Points Possible Points earned Comments Articulates how to connect and unite people around common values 1
Relates connection and unification to improved patient care 1
Presents examples or application scenarios 1
Shows evidence of collaboration in synthesis of ideas 1
Format: 1 points possible Points Possible Points earned Comments Follows a structure that is clear, concise, and easy to follow 0.5
Maintains a scholarly tone 0.5
Points earned/possible /5
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.