kindly mail us on email@example.com we do manual lab work for math classes.
MTH 233 Week 4 Individual Assignment Week Four MyStatLab® Study Plan
Instructions: Resource: MyStatLab® Student Guide Review your Study Plan in MyStatLab® after completing the Pre-Test assignment for the week. Select topics from the weekly readings in your Study Plan that have been highlighted with a pushpin for further review.
- First, complete some practice problems until you feel ready for a quiz.
- Click the green Practice button within Objectives to Practice and Master.
- Complete practice problems until you feel ready for a quiz.
- Click the Close button and return to the main page for the Study Plan.
- When you are ready to prove mastery of a concept, click Quiz Me.
- Click the Quiz Me button within Objectives to Practice and Master.
- Correctly answer three of the four questions to earn the Mastery Point (MP). Note. If you do not correctly answer three of the four questions in Quiz Me, revisit the Practice problems for additional practice, and then retake Quiz Me until you earn the Mastery Point.
- Once you have earned a Mastery Point, continue working in the Study Plan until you have earned all 11 Mastery Points from the readings for the week. The more Mastery Points you earn, the more complete your knowledge base will be for the course and the higher the grade you can expect in the course.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.