MTH 216 Week 5 Individual Assignment Signature Assignment Presentation
Instructions: The purpose of this assignment is to use skills you have learned throughout all five weeks of the course. You will be able to apply what they have learned to solve a real world problem that you could use to in your future career. Create a 5- to 7-minute presentation that must include:
- Introduction (approximately 1 minute) (CLO 2.1.2*)
- Introduce your topic and question.
- Why did it interest you? How does it relate to life?
- What should the audience learn from your presentation?
- Visuals/Evidence (approximately 4 to 5 minutes) (CLO 2.2.1* & 2.2.3*)
- Show your data table, scatterplot, other 2 visuals, calculations, and any other evidence to support your conclusion(s).
- Explain what information in the data tables is not needed for your analysis.
- Discuss why you selected each visual and what you can conclude from the visuals.
- How do these visuals support your conclusion?
- Conclusion (approximately 1 minute) (CLO 2.2.2* & 2.1.2*)
- Restate your topic and question and give your answer to the scenario.
- How confident are you that your conclusion is sound?
- What work would need to be done to increase your confidence?
- Discuss what you learned from this project. Include detailed speaker notes for each slide. Your assignment will be graded using the Signature Assignment Rubric.
*Note: The CLOs listed in this assignment refer to Course Learning Outcomes that align with the rubric for this assignment. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.