MTH 215 Week 2 Individual Assignment MyMathLab® Study Plan for Week 2 Checkpoint
Instructions: The purpose of this assignment allows you to get the necessary practice to fully comprehend the weekly learning objectives through guided instructions, videos, and links to the textbook. This assignment also allows you to show mastery in the mathematical skills you learned throughout the week. Watch Completing the Study Plan for the Weekly Checkpoint Assignments and completing the Weekly Checkpoint Assignments. Note: This video refer to MTH/208 but the process to use MyMathLab® is the same in this class as it is in MTH/208. This course does not include a final exam. Access the Practice/Simulation/Homework/Game tab.
- Click External Content Launch to access MyMathLab®.
- Click Homework and Tests in MyMathLab® at the top-left of the screen.
- Click Study Plan for the weekly Checkpoint.
- Click the green Practice button next to the first un-mastered objective.
- Complete the practice problems until you feel ready for a quiz.
- Click the Close button. Return to the Study Plan.
- Click the Quiz Me button.
- Correctly answer the questions to earn the Mastery Point (MP). There may be 2 questions per Quiz Me.
- Note: If you do not correctly answer the questions in the Quiz Me, you must click Practice and successfully complete at least 1 practice problem before you can retake the Quiz Me. You can follow this process and attempt each Quiz Me as often as necessary.
- In order to receive the Mastery Point you must answer both Quiz Me questions correct at the same time and receive a minimum score of 80%.
- After earning the Mastery Point for the first objective, continue working in the Study Plan using the same process described above until you have earned all Mastery Points for the Week. Important Notes: You must earn at least 3 of the 4 Mastery Points this week before moving on to the Checkpoint. It is highly recommended that you earn all 4 of the Mastery Points before moving on to the Checkpoint. You must master all topics to earn full credit for this assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.