MTH 215 Week 1 Individual Assignment MyMathLab® Week 1 Checkpoint
Instructions: The purpose of the Weekly Checkpoint is for you to demonstrate what you have learned this week. At a bare minimum, practice the items below in your Khan Academy Study Plan before taking the MyMathLab® Week 1 Checkpoint: Foundations
- Order of operations
- Order of operations with negative numbers
- Adding & subtracting negative fractions
- Multiplying positive and negative fractions
- Dividing positive and negative fractions Algebraic Expressions
- Evaluating expressions with one variable
- Writing basic expressions with variables
- Writing expressions with variables
- Combining like terms with negative coefficients
- Combining like terms with negative coefficients & distribution
- After practicing the items listed above in the Khan Academy Week 1 Study Plan, click on the Quiz tab near the top of this screen.
- Click External Content Launch to access MyMathLab®.
- Click Homework and Tests in MyMathLab® at the top-left of the screen. When completing the MyMathLab® Week 1 Checkpoint you do not have access to the Help Me Solve This or View an Example features. You do not need to submit an attachment to the classroom for this assignment. Your grade will be visible once your instructor has reviewed your work in MyMathLab®.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.