MGT 521 Week 4 Individual Assignment Operational Tactics and Strategic Goals Presentation
Instructions: Purpose of Assignment The purpose of this assignment is to give learners an opportunity to apply lessons learned about operational tactics and strategic goals planning. Please refer to the resources below to assist with the assignment. Assignment Steps Resources: Ch. 5, 6, and 7 of Management: A Practical Introduction; SWOT analysis for the organization used in Week 3; company strategic plan; video creator such as Kizoa Movie Maker. Scenario: You have been promoted to senior level manager of a company with low employee morale and decreased productivity. You have been tasked with developing a strategic plan for the workforce to present to the CEO and other members of the leadership team. Choose your organization or one you know well to use for this assignment. You may use the same organization you used in previous weeks. Develop a 1-year strategic plan of action for your organization using lessons learned and your learning team activity during Week 3. Include plans for any additional staffing and the proposed budget for your plan. Modify your SWOT analysis, if necessary, for your presentation. Create a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint® presentation including the following:
- Explain rationale for plan
- Discuss SWOT of organization
- Summarize one-year plan of action
- Flowchart of one-year plan
- Give an overview of Budget for plan
- Evaluate the potential benefit of the plan
- Write conclusion Develop a 700-word summary for the Executive team. Append your budget and SWOT analysis to the plan. Create a 2- to 3-minute motivational video for the workforce highlighting your leadership style as an asset to the organization and the workforce and your assigned task. Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.