MBL 400 Week 5 Individual Assignment Mobile Test Plan
Instructions: Use a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet to create an evaluative test script that you can use to test the security and usability of a mobile app. Complete the following steps:
- Select an app that you currently use or have created.
- Expand Column A so that it is large enough to hold text.
- Expand Column E so that it is large enough to hold text.
- In Cell A1 list the name of the app.
- In Cell A2 list the platform (for example, an iPhone® mobile digital device).
- In Cell A5 enter the word Tests. This will serve as a heading for the list of actions you will take to test the app. Bold the word Tests.
- In Cell C5 enter the word Passed. This will serve as a heading for indicating whether the app passed the test or not. Bold the word Passed.
- In Cell E5 enter the word Comments. This will serve as a heading for comments you will make about the results of any failed tests. Bold the word "Comments". Create at least ten tests (specific actions) for testing the usability and security of the app. List the tests under Column A, Tests. Execute each test and indicate with a Yes or a No whether or not the app passed the test, under Column C, Passed. Use Column E to make comments about any failed tests.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.