MAT 117 Week 9 Individual Assignment MyMathLab® Study Plan for Final Examination
Please note all weekly objectives are included for you to practice from
the study plan in this prerequisite assignment. You should have already
mastered the majority of those objectives in previous study plan weekly
assignments. Because you should be familiar with these objectives, this
is a non-graded Learning Activity.
The objectives are presented for you to study for the Final Examination,
which covers content from the entire course. You are encouraged to
master any un-mastered objectives. You must have already
demonstrated mastery over at least 60% of the total objectives before
you can begin the Final Exam.
- Click the Practice/Simulation/Homework/Game tab.
- Click External Content Launch to access MyMathLab®.
- Click Homework and Tests in MyMathLab® on the top left corner of
- Click Study Plan for Final Examination.
- Click the green Practice button next to the first un-mastered
- Complete practice problems until you feel ready to take a quiz.
- Click the Close button and return to the Study Plan for the Final
- Click the Quiz Me button.
- Correctly answer the questions to earn the Mastery Point (MP).
There may be 2-3 questions per Quiz Me.
- Important Note: If you do not correctly answer the questions in the
Quiz Me, you must click Practice and successfully complete at least 1
practice problem before you can retake the Quiz Me. You can follow
this process and attempt each Quiz Me as often as necessary.
- After you have earned the Mastery Point for the first objective,
continue working in the Study Plan using the same process described
above until you have earned all Mastery Points for the week.
Important Note: You must earn at least 60% of the Mastery Points in
the Study Plan for Final Examination before moving on to the Final
Examination. It is highly recommended you earn 100% of the Mastery
Points before moving on to the MyMathLab® Final Examination.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.