MAT 117 Week 3 Individual Assignment MyMathLab® Study Plan for Weekly Checkpoint
Access the Practice/Simulation/Homework/Game tab.
- Click External Content Launch to access MyMathLab®.
- Click Homework and Tests in MyMathLab® at the top-left of the
- Click Study Plan for the weekly Checkpoint.
- Click the green Practice button next to the first un-mastered
- Complete the practice problems until you feel ready to take a quiz.
- Click the Close button. Return to the Study Plan for the weekly
- Click the Quiz Me button.
- Correctly answer the questions to earn the Mastery Point (MP).
There may be 2-3 questions per Quiz Me.
- Note: If you do not correctly answer the questions in the Quiz Me,
you must click Practice and successfully complete at least 1 practice
problem before you can retake the Quiz Me. You can follow this
process and attempt each Quiz Me as often as necessary.
- After earning the Mastery Point for the first objective, continue
working in the Study Plan using the same process described above
until you have earned all Mastery Points for the week.
Important Note: You must earn at least 60% of the Mastery Points this
week before moving on to the Checkpoint. It is highly recommended
you earn 100% of the Mastery Points before moving on to
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.