LDR 531 Week 4 Individual Assignment Signature Assignment
Instructions: About Your Signature Assignment This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignments may be graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements. Purpose of Assignment The purpose of this assignment is to provide students an opportunity to apply research on motivation and satisfaction to the analysis of their individual behavior and environment. Assignment Steps Create an 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint® presentation describing your Outer Game and Inner Game. See Ch. 3 of Mastering Leadership for these concepts. Include the following:
- Your leadership role and environment.
- The leadership process in your Outer Game.
- The leadership competencies in your Outer Game.
- The leadership consciousness in your Inner Game.
- Insights from this analysis.
- Two actions you will take for growth and development.
- Include detailed speaker notes, supporting citations, and references. Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Run your text through the Plagiarism Checker report on your paper AND the grammar report. If you do not submit the reports, the paper will not be graded until you do. If you have any questions, please ask.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment and the required reports.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.