I need help with this question Shawn Dahl invested $45100 in cash to open the business
- Paid $12,800 in cash for the purchase of kayak and canoe equipment
- Paid $1,100 in cash for rent expense
- Purchased additional kayak and canoe equipment for $3,850 on credit
- Received $3,950 in cash for kayak rentals
- Rented canoes and kayaks for $1,250 on account
- Purchased office equipment for $130 in cash
- Received $825 in cash from credit clients
- Shawn Dahl withdrew $1,550 in cash for personal expenses
Assets ________ Liability ___________________ Equity ____________________
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.