HUM 115 Week 4 Individual Assignment Week 4 Solving Personal Problems: Applying the 5-Step Model
- Complete the Solving Personal Problems Worksheet, attached to the right. 2. Review and compare your completed work against the Solving Personal Problems Grading Guide, attached to the right. 3. Submit your assignment file to WritePoint Powered by Grammarly, in the Center for Writing Excellence, and make appropriate revisions. 4. Submit your completed assignment by Day 7 (Monday). 5. Double check to make sure the correct file was attached and that the file is formatted as a Microsoft Word document, with a .doc, .docx, or .rtf file extension. Also, open the file after submission to ensure that the contents are what you intended. PURPOSE
In this assignment, you will apply the five steps in problem solving, as presented in Chapter 3 of Chaffee's Thinking Critically, and create a plan for solving a problem you are currently facing in your life. After applying the five-step process to a specific problem, you will explore how you will determine the effectiveness of your solution. You also will reflect on the problem solving process and think about how you can apply this knowledge in the future.
The following resources may be of assistance when completing this assignment:
- Five steps in problem solving from Chapter 3 of Thinking Critically (Chaffee, 2015)
- WritePoint Powered by Grammarly, in the Center for Writing Excellence (located on the WritePoint tab under Paper Reviewing Services): https://portal.phoenix.edu/CWE/cwe-home.html
- Associate Level Writing Style Handbook, located in the Center for Writing Excellence (see link below):
- APA Format and Style Checklist, located in the Center for Writing Excellence - Tutorials & Guides - APA Information (see link below):
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.