HRM 420 Week 2 Individual Assignment Apply: Recruitment and Selection Strategy
Instructions: Choose three discrimination laws from the following list that apply to employee recruitment and selection:
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Equal Pay Act Create a 12- to 15-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes using Microsoft® PowerPoint® to summarize the following:
- Determine how the three U.S. discrimination laws you chose from the list above could be violated in the recruitment and selection of employees, and explain how to avoid those violations.
- Identify components of negligent hiring and compensation practices, and explain policies and practices that can be used to reduce claims.
- Summarize minimum wage and overtime requirements under FLSA.
- Compare at least three categories of employees (such as full time), the advantages of each of the categories compared to independent contractors, and the disadvantages of each of the categories compared to independent contractors.
- Cite at least three references according to APA rules. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.