HRM 300 ENTIRE COURSE
HRM 300 Week 1 Individual Assignment HR Roles Mind Map
Instructions: Review mindmapping.com and http://www.elleandcompanydesign.com/ blog/infographics as an example. Create a Mind Map or infographic that defines at least 7 to 10 characteristics and responsibilities of at least four potential roles of human resources representatives within an organization. Select three of the HR roles and research potential job requirements for each. Write a 350-word job description for each HR role that you have selected. Cite any sources according to APA formatting guidelines. Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your Mind Map.
HRM 300 Week 2 Learning Team Charter
Instructions: Overview In this course, your team will work together to complete a few assignments. This chartering assignment is designed to help you apply your project management skills to understand the scope of your project, then break the project into goals, tasks, responsibilities, resources, and milestones. The assignment also asks you to discuss and answer some questions that will lay the foundation for developing your project. Beyond the Standard Charter You will notice that this chartering process goes beyond your standard University of Phoenix Charter by helping your team create a project plan for team success by providing you with opportunities to define your deliverables, recognize the connections between the deliverables and other classroom activities, determine your timelines and milestones, identify each team member's expected contribution, and answer questions that lay the foundation for building your projects. Putting "I" in "Team" Important to note is the section for defining learning team expectations related to participation, collaboration, communication, team contributions, assignment deadlines, and other considerations. Please take the time to discuss and document how your team will address each area and any challenges that may arise. It is important to understand that we are "Putting 'I' in 'Team'". In short, we will recognize and reward individuals according to their contributions to team output, not according to their team membership. This means that individual grades may be different from the team grade depending on each individual's contribution to each team deliverable. Completing this Assignment To complete this assignment, do the following:
- Review the Charter and Project plan.
- Review the weekly Learning Team deliverables.
- Complete the provided Learning Team Charter and Project Plan, including the following: team member contact information, project by week, learning team expectations, team discussion questions. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment
HRM 300 Week 2 Individual Assignment HR Case Study Scenarios
Instructions: View each of the HR Case Study Scenarios. Answer the corresponding questions on the HR Case Study Scenario Worksheet. Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your Worksheet. Use the worksheet provided. Do not submit as a paper. No title page is required. List your sources at the end of the worksheet
Supporting Material: HR Case Study Scenario Worksheet Scenario 1 of 6HR Scenario 2 of 6HR Scenario 3 of 6HR Scenario 4 of 6HR Scenario 5 of 6HR Scenario 6 of 6HR Case Study Scenarios Worksheet Grading Guide
HRM 300 Week 3 Individual Assignment New Hire Acceptance Letter
Instructions: Review the Maintenance Technician/Janitor resumes. Select as a team, the best candidate for the job. Create a 525- to 700-word new hire acceptance letter to send to the candidate. Outline the following in your letter:
- Title, annualized pay, start date, and time
- Working hours
- Benefits summary and start dates of benefits
- Time off
- At will statement
- Signature of new hire Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your letter.
HRM 300 Week 3 Individual Assignment Interview Simulation Review
Instructions: Review the Candidate Interview video, the Maintenance Technician/Janitor job advertisement and the Maintenance Technician/Janitor job description, along with the three candidate resumes. Compare each candidate in a total of 700 to 1,050 words and include the following:
- Assess the resumes of each interviewed candidate.
- Utilize appropriate selection techniques to evaluate and hire the best candidate for the job.
- Include an analysis of each candidate and defend your choice. Cite any sources according to APA formatting guidelines. There is a checklist under Student Materials to assist you. You may also visit the Center for Writing Excellence to review how to format an APA style paper. Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your simulation review.
HRM 300 Week 4 Individual Assignment HR Ethics Scenarios
Instructions: Review the HR Ethics Scenarios in the HR Ethics Scenarios Worksheet. Complete the HR Ethics Scenarios Worksheet. Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your responses. Please use the worksheet provided. Do not submit as a paper. No title page is required. List your sources at the end of the worksheet
HRM 300 Week 5 Individual Assignment Trends in HR Management Analysis
Instructions: Analyze the following trends in HR over the last 10 years in 700 to 1,050 words:
- Employee experience (culture, work-life), engagement
- Data (tracking turnover, performance, attendance, etc.)
- Performance - going away from ratings, social performance
- Increased need for data and analytics tools
- Five generations in the workplace (focus on millennials) Summarize the impact of these trends in HR Management. Cite outside sources according to APA formatting guidelines. There is a checklist under Student Materials available to assist you. You may also visit the Center for Writing Excellence to review how to format an APA style paper. Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your analysis.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.