how do i log this to bank rec and gen journal
Books & Tools
x Wk 3 - Apply: Connect Exercise [c X
1 : Apps y eCampus: Login Landmark Resort H. Empower Retireme.
Getting Started Imported From Fire. Interests: Social, Ent.. @ Learn a New Skill O.. Paystub Disability Discharge Paystub
Wk 3 - Apply: Connect Exercise [due Mon]
Save & Exit Submit
Di Stefano Office Supply Company received a bank statement showing a balance of
$68,155 as of March 31, 2019. The firm's records showed a book balance of $69,505 on
March 31. The difference between the two balances was caused by the following items.
1. A debit memorandum for $53, which covers the bank's collection fee for the note (item
2. A deposit in transit of $3,850.
3. A check for $251 issued by another firm that was mistakenly charged to Di Stefano's
4. A debit memorandum for an NSF check of $6,150 issued by Wozniak Construction
Company, a credit customer.
5. Outstanding checks: Check 3782 for $2,350; Check 3840 for $154.
6. A credit memorandum for a $6,450 noninterest-bearing note receivable that the bank
collected for the firm.
Prepare a bank reconciliation statement for the firm as of March 31. Prepare the
necessary journal entries for March 31, 2019 from the statement.
Complete this question by entering your answers in the tabs below.
Prepare a bank reconciliation statement for the firm as of March 31.
DI STEFANO OFFICE SUPPLY COMPANY
Bank Reconciliation Statement
March 31, 2019
Balance on bank statement
8 of 10
Start a search
9 16 5 Z
~ 9 1) 5/14/2020
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.