please see attached document for description and example
Note the pic is having children after the age of 40 years - pros and cons
Problem Solving and Decision Making Flowchart
/ Due nov 8 at 11:45pm
This assignment allows you to use some of your creative talents (Right-brain kind of stuff) to create a problem solving and decision making flowchart that incorporates the concepts we have been discussing in Week 5 (and throughout the class).
In this team activity, you must address the following:
1) Choose a scenario or problem that needs to be "solved" or a decision that needs to be made.
2) Describe the decision, problem, or scenario in detail
3) Create a flowchart that demonstrates your understanding of the various factors and steps involved in solving problems and making decisions. The flowchart should be like a roadmap to solving the problem or making the decision based upon what you have selected. What is the step-by-step process that is involved? What are the step-by-step problem solving strategies that must be followed (or decision making strategies).
4) Make sure to select a model of decision making or problem solving based upon the literature, and incorporate that into your flowchart.
5) Within the flowchart, make sure to address where perception, attention, memory, and language fall in the process (analyze the roles of each by incorporating them into the flowchart).
6) Within the flowchart, make sure to discuss the role of inductive and deductive reasoning in this decision making or problem solving process.
You are free to utilize whatever Microsoft platform you would like (Word, PowerPoint) or as an Adobe PDF to create a simple yet comprehensive flowchart that demonstrates the steps that are necessary in solving problems and making decisions. Make sure you are including academic material (meaning you need to follow APA rules for in-text citations; don't use quotes - write in your own words and support with parenthetical citations). You can make it interactive if you so choose.
You will still need to include a references page at the end of your flowchart. Please save it with your team name, like this: TeamA.Flowchart.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.