HCS 499 Week 2 Individual Assignment Importance of Mission and Vision Statements in Strategic Planning
Instructions: Review the mission and vision statements provided: 1. Mission: To improve health by providing high-quality care. Vision: Provide the highest level of service in the county. 2. Mission: To improve health by providing high-quality care. Vision: Provide the broadest range of services in the county. 3. Mission: To be deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance population health and well-being. Vision: Deliver an exceptional experience with every encounter. Select the most appropriate mission and vision statement for the hospital described in your Week One assignment. Write a 700- to 1,050-word executive summary that includes the following:
- Identify the mission and vision selected.
- Explain the rationale for why you selected the mission and vision statements.
- Identify the specific strengths of the mission and vision statement selected.
- Identify the weaknesses of the mission and vision statements not selected.
- Explain how the mission and vision drive the strategic plan for the health care organization. Cite 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your paper. Format your assignment according to APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.