HCS 475 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Mentoring and Mentorship Program Presentation
Instructions: Imagine you work for a health care organization in which the value of mentoring and mentorship has been identified as a key initiative for the organization. Several individuals have volunteered and have been selected to pilot the program. Your team has been charged with developing a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to guide the new mentors. Create a 10- to 14-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes that discusses the following:
- Identify the mission and vision of the program.
- Purpose of the program
- Mentor and mentee goals
- Analyze the preferred leadership style of a mentor.
- Determine how personal leadership philosophy influences your mentoring style.
- Create an action plan.
- How would you present the program to the new mentors?
- What possible challenges will mentor and mentees face during the program?
- What resources are available to the mentors and mentees?
- How will you receive and implement feedback for the program?
- Identify specific measures you will use to determine if the mentorship program is successful. Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your presentation. Format your assignment according to APA guidelines. Include a title slide, detailed speaker notes, and a references slide. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.