GEO 215 Week 4 Individual Assignment Climate Test
Instructions: In this assignment, you design a multiple-choice test consisting of 10 questions to test the knowledge of a group of peers on the causes of climate change and how climate is effected by physical landscapes. Imagine you have been asked to teach a small group of your peers about the major causes of climate change and the relationship of climate to physical landscapes. Create 10 multiple-choice questions to test knowledge of the causes of climate change and how climate is effected by physical landscapes. Address of each of the following concepts in your test:
- The effects of climate change in different regions of the world
- The effects of geography on climate
- Definition and examples of climate change (Provide 1 example.)
- Definition and examples of climate (Provide 1 example.)
- Definition and examples of physical landscapes (Provide 1 example.) Use the Climate Test Template to complete this assignment. Read the Writing Good Multiple Choice Questions article on the Berkeley Lab Training website for tips on writing multiple-choice questions.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.