ETH 316 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Group Scenario Assignment Instructions:
Instructions: For this assignment, you’re Learning Team will be reflecting on the nature of group dynamics and the ethics of dealing with individuals and individual situations.
Here is your scenario:
You are working with a small team of colleagues on a large project at work. The team consists of five people.
- Two members of the team are highly engaged and seem to work well together.
- However, a third member consistently presents work that shows little thought or effort and includes poorly written material that is not properly credited.
- A fourth member of the team is controlling and wants to constantly make decisions without consulting other members of the team.
- A fifth member of the team is going through some difficult times and is not able to participate in the team project as much as he would like.
In a 7-10 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (meaning 7-10 slides total):
- Introduce the scenario in your own words.
- Then address the following in order to help the team in the scenario be successful (answer each question in the order specified):
- How would you handle the member who puts forth little effort and produces work that is sub-quality?
- How would you handle the controlling team member?
- How would you handle the team member going through a difficult time? Could he get credit for work he had not done?
- What lessons can you, as a team, glean from the scenario?
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines. Give credit where credit is due. Speaker Notes are required. They are the "voice" of your presentation. Do Not copy and paste another author's text as a substitute for your own response in your own words.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.