ENG 223 Week 3 Individual Assignment Persuasive Messages
Instructions: Choose one of the following topics for a persuasive email to a manager or coworker:
- Requesting a workplace modification or resource
- Advocating a change in direction on a project
- Requesting a promotion
- Recommending specific reductions in workplace waste or moneysaving opportunities
- Requesting to hire a new worker
- Another topic as approved by your instructor Write a 700- to 1,050-word persuasive email that includes a well-crafted subject line, salutation, and signature block. Use the ARGU method as detailed in Workplace Writing and be mindful of the need to maintain an appropriate balance of ethos, pathos, and logos.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.