DBM 380 Week 5 Individual Assignment SQL Queries
Instructions: The following assignment is based on the database environment created in the Week Four Individual Assignment. Design and develop the below queries using professional principles and standards:
- A set of SQL Statements that returns all rows and all data for each table in your database
- Two SQL Statements that return a subset of columns and a subset of rows using the WHERE clause
- Two SQL Statements that join two or more tables in one query. Look for primary and foreign keys to help you determine join points. Use the JOIN clause as a part of your queries
As a part of the Week Five assignment, it is important to resubmit work completed in Weeks One through Five for a complete project review. You should make any necessary improvements based on faculty feedback received to the documents in Weeks One through Four before submitting. Compress the following into a ZIP file:
- Week One - Database proposal document
- Week Two - ERD document
- Week Three - Normalized ERD document
- Week Four - Database Creation SQL files
- Week Five - SQL Query files
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.